Statewide Online Advertising Program
The Montana Newspaper Association is excited to notify our members we are expanding our advertising offerings to include a members-only online network. This new program will provide your local advertising clients a more extensive, statewide online audience at a very cost-effective investment.
Just like our statewide, member sold, display and classified programs, each member has the right to participate in the network. And we will continue to use the same exacting standards we apply to the current programs, so you can trust you’ll have superior quality ads on your website. And just like our other statewide advertising programs, the MNA will manage the administrative work.
Here’s what a member gains from the statewide online advertising program:
- Additional revenue.
- Fill an online need for your clients with the expanded audience.
- Create additional credibility for your website.
- Supports your MNA.
Here’s how it works:
- You select 1 run-of-site position on your website.
- 150 x 150 square
- 180 x 250 rectangle
- 300 x 250 rectangle
- 728 x 90 leaderboard
- Our partner, Missouri Press Association (MPA) will provide you the ad code to place on your website. This one-time step will allow the MPA to directly place and remove the online ad. You do nothing else.
- The MPA offers complete design service and formatting of the online ads you sell.
- The MPA will provide you and your client analytics at the end of ad campaign.
The Montana Newspaper Association is fortunate to have such outstanding members. We trust we can count on you as we launch the new online network, which will only strengthen our association and better serve you.
Take a moment and join the Statewide Online Advertising Program by downloading the signup form:
This may be returned by emailing Jim Rickman at email@example.com by March 30, 2018. And please call the MNA office at 443-2850 if you have any questions.